THE DREAM - IPHUPHO

THE DREAM - IPHUPHO
Giving you all you need to know

Monday, August 15, 2011

THE DAY FOR CHANGE

By Sibonelo Bandile Ngozo

THE DAY FOR CHANGE

The truth came out
The hidden was found
The darkness was lighted
The shadow vanished
The truth was revealed
The day for change arrived

Now I dream, now I see, now I wish
Dreaming for the best
Seeing for the reimbursement
Wishing for the better
A better life I dream, a better life I get
Change, change, change




“Life is what you choose to be
The future is determined by today
The choices made today affect tomorrow”
What is life without dreaming?
Now I stand, changing



I know I will make it
I know I can do it
For I am not a failure
For I am not a coward
For I am not a looser
Change is what I see, change is what I am

Because I am strong
Because I am capable
Because I am a dreamer
NOW I STAND: CHANGING
                          FOR THE DAY FOR CHANGE HAS COME

No comments:

Post a Comment