THE DREAM - IPHUPHO

THE DREAM - IPHUPHO
Giving you all you need to know

Monday, August 15, 2011

HOPE

By Sibonelo Bandile Ngozo
HOPE
Daylight to evening
Sunset to sunrise
Colds and rains
Winter to summer
All day long, everyday
Hoping to see you

I am addicted to you, yes I am
I was hoping I will hear your voice
I was hoping I will see your smile
I was hoping I will smell your SCENT
I WAS HOPING, I WAS HOPING

The times when you would sing for me
THE TIMES WE LAUGHED, JOKED AND SHARED MEMORIES
The times you would kiss me and hold me, kiss on the neck
The times WHERE you would play with me, pillow
I was hoping for more, still hoping!!!
Days gone by, nights alone
Time to time, waiting for your calls
Where you at? Searching everywhere
Still hoping…. You will show up

Hoping to see that cute smile, white teeth
Hoping to kiss those sweet , juicy lips
Hoping to hug that CURVY. Sexy body
Hoping to tell you how beautiful you are, my angel
Still I hope everyday, hoping for light
If only you knew, IF ONLY, IF ONLY
JUST HOW MUCH YOU ARE MISSED AND LOVED

No comments:

Post a Comment