THE DREAM - IPHUPHO

THE DREAM - IPHUPHO
Giving you all you need to know

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A PROFILE OF LINDOKUHLE MNISI

By Lethabo Mohale
The name Lindokuhle means to wait for the best. Lindokuhle Mnisi describes himself as a generous, arrogant and tranquil. “ I see myself as a person who talks to people in a good manner, one who  is proud of himself and does not like associating himself with crowds people”, he said.
The twenty year old young man, who comes from Dundonald in Mpumalanga, comes from a family of four where he lives with his three brothers and the mother. What he does in his spare time is to record music in his studio as he refers himself as hip-hop rapper. “Music cheers me up, makes me feel good and puts smiles on people’s faces”, he said. Though that is not all he said about music, he believes that it also has challenges, thus requires concentration and focus to give good production.
Lindokuhle chose to study journalism because he says he has characteristics to be a journalist. “I am eager to work in the media, good in writing stories, like socializing with people and keeping them updated”, he said. “In seven years to come I would like to see myself as the best journalist through dedication, perseverance, hard work and never moving my goalposts”, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment